Is Beeston in for its best summer in living memory? Of course we’d say it was, as the trumpeter of all that is ace about our town.
But check out the evidence before you dismiss this as simple hyperbole:
- The Canalside Heritage Centre opens in June: see the feature on Page 3.
- Oxjam returns! There was doubt on its return, but we can confirm it all kicks off with the Unplugged event on July 1st.
- A week later, Beeston Carnival is back for its twelfth year.
- The Street Art Festival that will be brightening up some local walls.
- More beer festivals than you can drunkenly shake a stick at.
- Beeston Library reopens in August after a huge refit.
- The ABC Art Trail returns, showing off the best in Beeston artistic flair on the 3rd and 4th.
- TONS MORE! Really. For a town of our size, we certainly punch above our own weight. The Beestonian is always keen to hear about (and subsequently promote) exciting local stuff, so don’t hesitate to drop us an email at email@example.com
We also have a big project to launch, which we’ll tell you more about soon. As we now have joined the nineties and got ourselves a website, you’ll be wise to keep an eye out there: https://beestonian.com/. Now, open up this magazine and find just a slice of the talent stuffed cake that is Beestonia…